Suddenly... an OverClocked project!

I often reminisced about the time when it was relatively easy for me to get involved in an online community project. Online forums were aplenty then. One community project I took part in was "The Sound of Speed", a music rearrangement  project at OverClocked Remix.

Last weekend I logged in to OC Remix forum on a whim. To my delight, there is an ongoing project for the game "Tetris Attack"! I used to play this game; then many years later recommended it to my wife and spent many weekends playing versus... Plus the game visual style fits the cute look I have been practicing.

So I tried my luck expressing my interest to be involved. And I got an okay! So now I'm happily drawing Tetris Attack images. I will post my works when the album is ready, which is still a long way off. Now please excuse me, I have thumbnails to draw :) 

Comments

Popular Posts